Skip over navigation

Help and FAQ / Reporting child pornography

Reporting child sexual abuse images

The Child Alert Hotline is sponsored by ECPAT New Zealand and the Censorship Compliance Unit of the Department of Internal Affairs.

There are two ways you can report to Child Alert - installing a browser plugin or submitting a manual report through the link below:

> Report child pornography to Child Alert